AI Engineer - growing gaming company!
Washington All, WA
This company prioritizes their people, hires for the long term (not staffing up and down as is common in the industry,) has never laid anyone off, works on big name projects with big name partners, has a consistent revenue stream, and lots of things to be proud about.
- C/C++ fluency
- Strong knowledge of AI systems
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to work closely with Designers to architect and build out AI tools
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Self motivated, creative, highly collaborative, and passionate about gaming
- Excellent communication skills