Account Development Representative
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
VitalSource IT is a leading technical recruiting firm founded in 2010 and based in downtown Bellevue. Our customers include some of the technology industry s most admired companies such as Amazon.Com, Nest/Alphabet, eBay, and Zillow as well as startup tech companies still in stealth mode. We provide staffing solutions that include direct placement, contract/consulting and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
The Account Development Representative is responsible for prospecting and cold-calling new leads within target companies predominately in the greater Seattle to secure face-to-face appointments with hiring managers. The focus is on generating leads in Information Technology, Software Engineering and Software Test, but also other professional categories such as HR/Recruiting, Creative and Technical/Customer Support. The target clients are Technology product and service companies with 25-5000 employees as well as non-tech companies with IT departments of 10+ employees.
- Prospect for leads using a variety of research techniques.
- Cold call hiring managers and human resource professionals to secure meetings for executive sales leaders.
- Attend in-person meetings with the executives to learn the business from the ground-up.
- Document all sales activity in CRM and meet and exceed monthly metrics expectations.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 months 2 years of experience cold calling to set in-person meetings.
- Previous technical staffing/consulting or technical sales experience a plus but not required.
- Stable work history.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn complex technical concepts relating to software engineering.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and consistently meet weekly and monthly activity goals for out-reach and in-person meetings.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses.
- Comprehensive training and mentorship.
- Strong career path to becoming an Account Manager.
- Benefits include: 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off to start (4 weeks after 1 year of service), Paid holidays, 401k with 3% company match, regular company lunches and happy hours, free espresso, convenient office location within walking distance to Bellevue Transit Center.