Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
VitalSource IT is a leading technical recruiting firm founded in 2010 and based in downtown Bellevue. Our customers include some of the technology industry s most admired companies such as Amazon.Com, Nest/Alphabet, eBay, and Zillow as well as startup tech companies still in stealth mode. We provide staffing solutions that include direct placement, contract/consulting and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
The Account Manager is responsible for cultivating new business relationships with hiring managers of target companies predominately in the greater Seattle area but also nationally in certain circumstances. The focus is on generating business for staffing services with a special focus in Information Technology, Software Engineering and Software Test, but also other professional categories such as HR/Recruiting, Creative and Technical/Customer Support. The target clients are Technology product and service companies with 25-5000 employees as well as non-tech companies with IT departments of 10+ employees.
- Prospect for leads using a variety of research techniques.
- Systematically contact prospects via direct email messages and phone calls to secure initial conversations and qualify if VitalSource IT can add value and help them accomplish their staffing goals.
- Cultivate new client relationships while continually working to expand current VitalSource IT relationships.
- Schedule and conduct in-person meetings with hiring managers or Human Resource representatives bring the President and/or CEO along as necessary.
- Negotiate Master Service Agreements with new clients.
- Obtain and qualify new job orders and translate to recruiting team.
- Work collaboratively with recruiting team to source and recruit candidates and add contractors on assignment at client companies.
- Act as a trusted advisor to client accounts regarding management of field employees and setting client expectations appropriately.
- Document all sales activity in CRM
- Bachelor s degree and 2-5 years of experience in sales, or combination of sales and recruiting.
- Previous technical staffing/consulting or technical sales experience a plus but not required.
- Experience in a sales role cultivating new business from scratch via prospecting and business development activities, with demonstrated success achieving quota and goals in a metrics-driven environment.
- Stable work history.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn complex technical concepts relating to software engineering.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and consistently meet weekly and monthly activity goals for out-reach, in-person meetings and new job orders obtained.
- Previous experience or ability to engage with VP and C level clientele.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commissions.
- Residual commissions on new business brought in (we ve had a relationship with our top client for 7+ years!).
- Comprehensive training and mentorship.
- Strong career path to becoming a team lead/manager and/or divisional leader.
- Benefits include: 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off to start (4 weeks after 1 year of service), Paid holidays, 401k with 3% company match, regular company lunches and happy hours, free espresso, convenient office location within walking distance to Bellevue Transit Center.