Business Analyst III
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
This position will work directly with IT and Business Partners to help with their Accounting and Finance. We are looking for a candidate with knowledge of both business operations, policies, procedures and IT. There will be challenges with subscription billing and utility billing model and you need to be able to wrangle them with confidence. Strong customer support skills and being able to interact with partners outside of the IT department is key!
Even though the company is worldwide, they have managed to maintain their startup atmosphere making it a great place to work and grow your career. They offer excellent salary and benefits plus fun perks like Beer Friday (or Wine, but who say' s " Wine Friday"?) The fridge is stocked with assorted drinks and there' s always caffeine to keep you going!
Who you are:
- Experience with Oracle Financial Systems
- Knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Bachelor' s Degree in IT related field
- 7 years of experience
- 5 years of experience as a BA
- Own and manage the relationship with the business
- Partner with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
- Assist in driving internal team process change
- Mentor & develop less senior analysts