Content Writer/Technical Marketing
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
This position will leverage Microsoft tools in building out demo scenarios and telling stories for our customers. You' ll see your efforts translate into training materials used worldwide in the field and at some of the largest industry events, while developing an expanding. Within the first three months, we expect you to fully own the technical portion of the estimation process, requirements gathering, demo creation, QA regression, and demo packaging requirements process. Working alongside an account manager, you will be advising the customer on how to better tell a story around their products and services.
- Based on business requirements that you gather, create compelling demo materials that tell a story about a product or feature
- Write clear, consistent demo scripts with marketing language, technical set-up steps, and other documentation to deliver at scale
- Quickly identify the best ways to highlight product features and benefits, and offer precise recommendations to limit risks
- 2-3 years of product marketing or technical marketing experience in enterprise productivity technology/software
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 products/services and learning new technologies with an ability to translate complex features into an effective and compelling story
- Broad technical knowledge of cloud-based productivity tools
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing collateral (presentation decks, white papers, demo scripts, etc.)
This contract position will last for 3 months (with the possibility to extend) and is located in Redmond, WA. This is an excellent opportunity to build your portfolio and make a lasting impact on a growing company!
Please include your detailed resume, contact information and availability to take a call. Local candidates only.