Controller for SaaS Company
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Bachelor' s degree and 2-10 years of related experience
- Experience in accounting function of a SaaS recurring revenue model
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks online. Additional bookkeeping systems helpful as they may need a more powerful suite in the future.
- Strong Excel experience including Pivot Tables and VLookups.
- Strong experience creating automated workflows with Quickbooks
- Can-do attitude with ability to roll-up sleeves and solve problems. Humble enough to tackle small issues as well as the big ones.
- CPA a plus but not required
What' s in it for you:
- Ability to shape and eventually own the financial function of a strong and growing software company
- Remote opportunity (company was remote-only before Covid)
- Competitive pay and a pay-for-performance model that rewards top performers
- Strong benefits package including 100% company paid health premiums for the employee, 4% 401k Match, Company provided Laptop, 20 days PTO + 11 holidays and much more