Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client' s flagship SaaS product is a data governance platform that' s utilized by Fortune 1000 companies to transform and align consumer data so that it' s in compliance with government regulations, reducing misappropriation of the information.
This role is a bit of a unicorn as it is a hybrid customer facing/data engineering position. You' d be responsible for working with the customer to deploy the software on prem, troubleshoot on the spot, and be knowledgeable of devops and big data technology. Their stack revolves around Java web services that power their big data products utilizing Kafka/Storm, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Cloud Technology. You' d also work really closely with the Sales and Product teams so help strategize and uncover any roadblocks.
- 5+ years of software development experience (ideally with Java)
- Experience architecting/building scalable distributed systems using big data technologies (Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Experience with cloud technologies such AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science (or related field) preferred
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. About 20% travel is required for this role.
Please attach your updated resume detailing your relevant work and education experience.
No visa sponsorship at this time. Candidates need to be local to Seattle area.