Data Warehouse Engineer
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
They use a number of tools in their ecosystem including, but not limited to: Python3, Typescript, PostgreSQL, React.Js, Kafka, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS and GCP. Day to day your responsibilities may include the likes of building and monitoring data and ETL pipelines into a data warehouse; designing data schemas and structures for reporting; analyze and correct issues; and work with various APIs to extract data.
- 3+ years experience with Python and SQL
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational database
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processin
- Experience using AWS, Redshift, PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch a plus
What' s In It For You?
- Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Optional Work From Home (2x days per week)
- Strong PTO & Paid Holidays
- Paid Gym Memberships
- Stock Options
- Public transit reimbursement or parking near the office provided
- Team events
- Free Lunch Fridays!
Please submit a copy of your updated resume detailing relevant work experience for consideration.