Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/27/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-3096
Position: Database Administrator
Are you an experienced and collaborative Database Administrator looking for an opportunity in the public safety arena? Are you excited to work on database applications that help first responders to save lives? In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of mission critical database applications (used both internally and externally) and focus on performance, tuning, enhancements, replication, integration, security, interoperability, and more. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits at a respected organization that is crucial for our community.
- 5+ years of experience as a Database Administrator with a focus on SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of database structures, principles, and practices.
- Experience designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting multiple database applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree and applicable MCSA/MCSE certifications preferred.
- Experience in public safety a plus.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format.