Help Desk - Office 365
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Here is an opportunity to work for a friendly non-profit organization supporting an Office 365 migration. They are looking for dedicated technicians seeking to make positive contributions! If you possess excellent communication skills, technical support skills and desire to help others, then please apply.
- 1-3 years of IT experience and users support
- Experience with O365 migration
- Must possess a valid Washington State driver s license
- Ability to pass background check
- 3 month contract
- Work onsite in Seattle for a couple of weeks and then remote thereafter
- Excellent hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-12: 30
- Ability and desire to use God-given gifts and technical talents within a non-profit organization
- Work with amazing people who are helping others
*Client is not able to support work visas at this time.