Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/14/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-3117
Position: Project Manager
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new opportunity to make a significant impact at a growing and award winning eastside company? Family owned for over 50 years, our client is focused on employees, customers, and their communities. They are looking for a collaborative, tech savvy Project Manager who not only can lead enterprise technology projects but someone who wants to be a company leader in general. If you re a change agent who is passionate about technology, this could be just the role for you! This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
In this role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Define project scope, resource plans, timelines, and more.
- Develop project management best practices for the company.
- Be responsible for vendor and budget management.
- 8+ years of experience in related Project Management roles.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and leadership skills.
- Strong technical background including experience with software/web related projects.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format.