Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
This company prioritizes their people, hires for the long term (not staffing up and down as is common in the industry,) has never laid anyone off, works on big name projects with big name partners, has a consistent revenue stream, and lots of things to be proud about.
In this role, you will be responsible for the animation production pipeline as well as team mentoring/coaching.
- 5+ years of experience in game animation.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of Animators; must have shipped at least one game in a senior or lead position.
- Skilled in creating realistic animations as well as working with motion capture data.
- Technical toolkit including Maya and Unreal Engine 4.
- Self motivated, creative, highly collaborative, and passionate about gaming
- Excellent communication skills.