Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client is currently searching for a ML/AI Engineer to join a growing start-up backed by well-known VC firms. If you love to solve problems and are interested in growing in your ML and NLP skills, then continue reading. This job entails developing the core natural language processing models that power our product. Our client' s models use state of the art NLP research to achieve accuracy and speed that our products are known for. This job will be responsible for our client' s machine learning pipeline, from data to inference, as well as the product integration.
- 3+ years of experience in Python or R
- Previous experience in machine learning, natural processing language and AI
- Computer Science degree is preferred but not a hard requirement
- Love of modeling and algorithms!
- Humble and dedicated personality is appreciated
- Opportunity to work with category-defining products
- Work with world class colleagues (ex Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, free food, great location, unlimited PTO