Manger Site Operations
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- -Build and expand mutually beneficial partnerships with Development, Product and Business organizations.
- -Improve the performance, security, redundancy and availability of systems by supporting Security SLA, working with various teams in resolving issues and communicating with stakeholders.
- Analyze and write process documentation, and recommend improvements.
- -Deliver key Dev and Ops initiatives, including planning and team organization, and execution.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies, such as scrum, agile, kanban) and proven ability in working with teams following the agile process.
- Prior experience in supporting distributed development teams in multiple locations coupled with a flexible, strongly adaptable ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of high performance, customer-facing Internet applications.
- Understanding of product development life cycle with continuous deployments, and experience with large-scale applications deployed in the cloud.
- Understanding of NodeJs, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Java, Puppet, Ansible, Graphite, Docker and other DevOps tools.
- Understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and management.
- On-call support is required
- Light Travel is required
- Fluent in English.