Mortgage Loan Collector
Olympia Metro Area, WA
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ Years of Mortgage Collections experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to quickly gain proficiency in other software tools
- Knowledge of applicable mortgage loan regulatory guidelines
This is a full-time direct position and here are just a few of the benefits that make this a great Bank to make a career!
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Accrue up to 10 days of sick leave annually that rolls over year over year if not used
- Vacation leave
- Volunteer time 16 hours annually
- Education reimbursement for employee development, up to $5, 000 per year - eligible after 1 year of service
Candidates must be local or willing to relocate prior to start date. Position is remote currently and will be onsite after the state re-opens.