Network Operations Manager
Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metro Area, CT
- Lead and manage a team of 4-5 direct Network Engineers.
- Take a proactive approach to anticipating and eliminating network issues.
- Project manage and drive the Physical Data center Migrations to cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
- Utilize Agile Methodologies to rapidly iterate and garner focus on the highest priority.
- Collaborate closely with Business Stakeholders, Data-center staff, Engineering staff and Corporate Planning teams to facilitate early awareness of priorities and key projects.
-4+ years experience supporting a 24/7 mission critical data center environment and applications.
-Demonstrated experience leading and managing networking engineering teams.
-Experience with AWS or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or other Iaas cloud offerings highly desirable.
-Experience supporting network security compliance audits such as PCI & SOX
-Very competitive pay and benefits package.
-Work with a tight knit group of four and act as the guiding voice for the team.
-Ability to mentor jr network engineers while still remaining hands on.
Relocation assistance available.
Interested candidates please submit a copy of your updated resume for consideration.