Principal Software Development Engineer
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client' s flagship SaaS product is a data governance platform that' s utilized by Fortune 1000 companies to transform and align consumer data so that it' s in compliance with government regulations, reducing misappropriation of the information.
They are looking for a principal/lead level engineer to build out scalable web applications, as they have multiple new products set to release next year. They are a dynamic team of industry veterans spearheading new product development for data privacy and regulation. Their stack revolves around Java web services powering their big data products utilizing Kafka/Storm, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Cloud Technology.
- 6+ year software development experience (ideally with Java)
- Experience architecting/building scalable distributed systems using big data technologies (Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Strong ability to take ownership and drive development end to end
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science (or related field) preferred
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. Please attach your updated resume detailing your relevant work and education experience.
No visa sponsorship at this time. Candidates need to be local to Seattle area.