Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
In year one you will:
- Play a pivotal role in launching v1.0 of a product and business that is solving previously unsolved problems in a multi-billion market
- Attack complex business problems while leveraging cutting edge technologies such as machine learning, chat bots, and conversational AI
- Convert business priorities to product features, deliver feature specs and drive execution with designers and engineering team
- Partner closely with engineering and operational leadership to deliver delightful experiences for our customers, pros, and operations teams.
- Help create an operating system that takes unstructured customer demand and transforms it into executable scopes of work for professionals.
- Become a foundational member of a team of elite technologists, ops specialists, and subject matter experts all singularly focused on bringing a vision to life that will improve the lives of people around the world.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related. MBA preferred
- 5+ years PM experience
- Experience with emerging data-mining technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Experience and passion for web design, functionality and testing
- Openness to change and new information
- Hands-on mentality
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses
- Process oriented and strong problem-solving skills
If you' re are interested in working in a fast-paced and high growth environment and are relentlessly curious with an urge to innovate, measure and improve then we should chat! Please submit a copy of your resume to be reviewed.