Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Own the profitability of the customer account
- Maintain program overview, define program controls, manage budgets, coordinate projects, and manage stakeholder communication
- Oversee complex and large-scale initiatives independently with little to no direction
- Own and drive the overall project plan, milestones, and scheduling efforts;
- 4+ years experience in Project Management/Program Management.
- Experience with the Transport industry or logistics preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, close attention to detail
- Mastery of project planning, forecasting and estimating
- Demonstrated success analyzing, documenting and designing business processes in the context of software/process integration.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with a great company.
Please attach your updated resume detailing your relevant work and education experience.
**This job requires successful applicants to go conduct a drug screening and background check. Local, Seattle candidates only please.**