Senior Systems Administrator
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Want to join an organization that' s mission and goal is to help people have fun?! This software development organization is creating joy in the world through technology which encourages folks to get outside and have fun in the spirit of adventure!
With a global following of millions of end users, this company' s IT team has an opening for a Senior Systems Administrator.
We' re seeking someone with the following skill set:
- At least 6 years of experience working on enterprise level infrastructure
- Advanced experience with:
- Both Windows and Linux operating systems (mac is a plus)
- A strong networking background
- Knowledge of SQL Server (setting up and managing databases etc)
- Virtualization experience - preferably with VSphere
- Cloud Administration experience
- Comfortably configure and deploy common Linux web and application servers
- Experience with storage, preferred
- Experience with configuration management tools/systems, preferred
- Experience configuring managed network devices - Juniper and F5, preferred
- Fluent in a scripting knowledge (Powershell, Bash or Perl preferred)
What' s in it for You?
- Work with a company that' s mission is help people have fun - how cool is that?!
- Excellent work culture and atmosphere, proven through long tenures of existing staff
- Strong benefits and compensation package
- Flexible work hours/schedule (core hours are 10am-4pm)
If you' re interested in finding out more about this position, please apply with an updated resume.