Sr Technical Recruiter
Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metro Area, CT
- Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
- Lead recruitment status meetings for the assigned client groups and partner with rest of the P&C Team (People & Culture: Talent, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Compensation & Benefit, Immigration and Facilities) throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Participate in ad hoc team projects and manage Vendor/Agency relationships.
- Meet quarterly goals: hire per quarter, time-to-fill, candidate pipelines and required applicant tracking updates.
- 7+ years in recruitment with prior experience as an in-house Technical Recruiter or in an RPO model.
- Passion for direct sourcing and use of tools in addition to LinkedIn.
- Ability to evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core and niche roles.
- Great track record of candidate assessment, networking and closing.
Some travel required: Sr Recruiter will sit in either New York City or Norwalk, CT Headquarter, but will be required to commute to the other office at least 1 day or 2 a week, depending on meeting schedule.
If interested, please submit your resume!