Sr. Business Intelligence Architect - Azure
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Required Technical Skills:
- Ability to appropriately architect complex data solutions utilizing SQL Server architecture. This includes storage, replication, server tuning, upgrading, backup/restore, security, etc.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- TSQL knowledge, DML/DDL, triggers, CTE' s, query tuning, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SSIS: script tasks, checkpoints, recordset objects, package vs. Project deployment.
- Practical knowledge of how to design complex SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Service and Power BI.
- Knowledge of Azure SQL, and other Azure offerings centered around Data and Analytics (Azure Machine Learning, Data Lake, Data Factory, Streaming Analytics, Table Storage, Hadoop, etc.)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered