Washington All, WA
- 3+ years experience performing system administration and design functions in a banking environment a strong plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft server management, Active Directory, Group Policy, VMWare, EMC, Powershell scripting and automation, and data backup solutions required.
-A Bachelor s Degree in IT or Computer Science, or CISSP
- Design, plan, document, train, and ensure that the network, servers, computers, software, communication systems, and external connections are running properly and securely while maintaining a high degree of availability.
- Create procedures, train, and provide guidance to system administrators in managing users, groups, printers, and all network resources.
- Plan, design, document, install, maintain, test, and provide subject matter expertise in virtualization, high availability and data backup technologies.
This position is full-time, direct-hire and offers a competitive compensation structure. Please attach your updated resume and cover letter detailing your relevant work and educational experience.