Technical Recruiter - Remote / Work From Home
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Source, qualify and present Software Engineering and IT talent to our clients.
- Use a consultative sales approach to partner with clients and candidates.
- Coordinate interviews, make offers and close candidates on accepting offers.
- Make candidate placements and make great money in the process!
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrated work ethic and determination to succeed with a " whatever it takes" attitude.
- Possesses traits such as strong intellectual curiosity, enjoyment in helping people, competitiveness, interest in technology/software/internet services, mature attitude, professional demeanor.
- 3-7+ years of experience in as a technical recruiter with a primary focus on software engineering.
- Excellent sourcing ability with experience closing 20+ candidates during career.
- Self-motivation with the ability to manage own time effectively.
- Previous experience meeting quotas or activity/hire metrics as a technical recruiter.
- Organized and efficient with a high level of attention to detail.
We offer a competitive base salary plus unlimited commissions.
What s in it for you:
- 100% remote opportunity. We all work remote and meet once a week. Prefer candidates in the greater Seattle area but open to anyone in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Awesome client list in multiple geographies to recruit for.
- Up to date technology - we use a variety of systems to reach candidates and automate follow-ups to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Self-managed Paid Time Off (as long as you meet quotas you can take as much time off as you wish).
- 8 paid holidays.
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance premiums.
- 401k with 3% Company Match.
- Bi- weekly company lunches and regular happy hours.