Technical Support Analyst
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Provides support services to internal and/or external users of our data and telecommunications systems, including:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues varying in complexity involving PC hardware and software and the associated use of enterprise systems and applications.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal support issues and requests.
- Work within the help desk ticketing system to create, manage, and resolve support requests, as assigned.
- Implement and maintain PC hardware and software in accordance with product documentation and best practices.
- Maintain inventory of computing and spare equipment, creating and maintaining related IT departmental applications and tools for asset tracking.
- Configure, administer, and support handhelds, printers, scanners, and other assorted peripherals and audio/video devices.
- Coordinate the external maintenance and repair of IT equipment.
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to enhance the stability, security, performance and availability of systems, applications, and services.
- Prepare knowledgebase articles, checklists, and documentation for applicable maintenance, monitoring, support and recovery procedures.
- Solid understanding of internetworking and Ethernet-based topology
- Hands-on experience with PC imaging technology (e.G., Symantec Ghost)
- Experience with Active Directory, Citrix XenApp, SSL/VPN, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Remedy, Numara Track-It, and Crystal Reports preferred
- Experience supporting Apple Mac operating systems preferred
- High quality customer service, training and teamwork
- AA / AS in a related field
- Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience may be substituted.
- MCP, MCSA, MCDST, A+, and/or ITIL certification preferred.