Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- 3+ years' UX research experience, ideally with consumer facing products
- Previous experience with both qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Master' s degree or higher in Human-Centered Design, Social Sciences, Psychology, or related field
This is a 6-month contract position poised to convert to full-time for the right candidate. Candidates must be local to the Seattle area. No visa sponsorship at this time. Please submit your resume for consideration!