VP of Accounting
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
We re bringing on an elite corporate accountant to help lead accounting which spans multiple companies (investment, tech, operations, management) and multi-million dollars in revenue. Based in Bellevue, WA, this key leader will partner with our VP of Finance to help oversee financials for each business unit and the umbrella company' s corporate financial position as well. This position will also partner with our VP of Legal to provide specialized outside corporate structuring advice for new tech-enabled business launches. We re looking for an accounting leader with a sterling reputation who has the ability to think like a businessperson and has a desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage corporate accounting over several companies as well as captive insurance, taxes and tax structuring, and shared services
- Partner with Head of FP&A to help oversee financials for each business unit
- Take the lead on complex corporate accounting needs related to new business and investment fund launches
- Lead relationships with financial institutions
- Play a key leadership role in working with CFO
- Valid CPA certification
- Big 4 background with 10-15 years industry experience
- Experience interfacing directly with investors, financial institutions, external accounting firms, and other external partners
- An ability to build a corporate accounting team over time
- Variety of industry experience is helpful
If you' re interested in this role, please apply with a update resume and our recruiter will be in contact to have a confidential conversation.