VP of Data
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Vice President of Data
We are recruiting a VP of Data for a global SaaS firm with a industry leading product. This is a newly created role that will be focused on creating an enterprise data strategy and implementing it. In this role you will work at a cross-section of software engineering and business leadership and will oversee data strategy including compliance, governance, and security issues along with building and leading a team of data and technical professions. This company has a fantastic work culture with excellent benefits and compensation. They maintain a high standard of hiring, providing an top tier team of professionals to work with who have incredibly reputable backgrounds. We have a preference for this position to be based in Seattle, with secondary preference for a Bay Area location.
We are seeking those with:
- 12+ years of relevant experience in progressive business leadership roles
- Strong experience across large-scale software products, ideally with a global reach
- A broad range of experience covering technical operations with a strong understanding of data platforms
- A recent background in technical operations roles with a earlier career in roles such as software engineering, data engineering or data analyst roles
- Understanding of data privacy laws, governance and compliance
- Experience and ability to work at a very high-level of professionalism, interacting with the C-Level executives regularly
If this description piques your interest, please apply with a resume attached. Our recruiter will reach out asap for a confidential discussion.