VPN Performance Network Engineer
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
This opportunity will give you a chance to utilize your skills in a way that really helps keep others safe online. You' ll be joining a company that knows how to look after it' s people and also puts it' s money where it' s mouth is. There' s flexible hours in this role and the position could be based in either San Fran, Seattle or even 100% remote!
If you have over 3 years experience as a Network Engineer as well as the following, we' d love to hear from you!
- You' ve deployed and optimized heavily trafficked VPN infrastructure.
- You have built Layer 2 networks on at least 1 cloud provider, preferably 2 or more.
- You are fluent in Bash or other scripting languages.
- You ve mastered network fundamentals such as routing, subnetting, and TLS.
- You have a deep knowledge of Linux networking stack.
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visa transfers at this time.