Vice President of Performance & Analytics
Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metro Area, CT
In this role you will be expected to:
- Develop predictive models, conduct ad-hoc analyses and drillable dashboards to analyze large data sources
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to improve business efficiency
- Lead growth initiatives to help push business forward
- 5+ years of experience leading teams of analysts
- 7+ years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, and business reporting
- Bachelor s Degree
- Experience and knowledge of data mining, data science, and business intelligence tools
- Prior ecommerce or travel experience preferred
This is a full-time, direct-hire role. Unable to provide sponsorship.
Please attach your updated resume detailing your relevant work and education experience.