Lead Help Desk Engineer
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA US
- Associates degree in technology or technical certificates preferred
- 3 years in help desk, desktop support or technical support experience
- Experience leading teams and/or projects preferred
- Mobile and PC support experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Basic networking knowledge and telephone support experience
- Experience in Windows OS and Office 365
- Excellent communication skills, servant attitude, team player and collaborative in nature
- 6-month contract or contract-to-hire positions with benefits
- Work schedule is Monday through Thursday (8-5) and day off every Friday!
- Work onsite in downtown Seattle
- Pay rate: $25-30.00 an hour depending upon experience
If interested, kindly send in your resume.
*Client will not sponsor work visas at this time.